Find a list of compiled resources to help below.
- For immediate food assistance – Find a local food bank through Feeding America.
- Are you eligible? Yes. The Feeding America network provides food to anyone who needs it without obligation, regardless of circumstance and it is free and confidential. Search by zip code or state, and contact the food bank that serves your area.
- Meals on Wheels – Delivers meals to individuals at home who are unable to purchase or prepare their own meals. Call 888-998-6325 or find a local provider here.
- Grocery stores special hours for seniors and immunocompromised.
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) – Federal programs like SNAP, which currently helps 1 in 7 Americans, offer families the extra help they need to purchase nutritious food during difficult times.
- Are you eligible? Find out if you are eligible and learn how to access your SNAP benefits.
- Need support applying for SNAP benefits?Feeding America can connect you with a local food bank’s application assistance program.
- Other food programs – Check here for other options shared by Feeding America.